2 min read • Published July 27, 22
If you’re looking for tips on removing bird poop from the soft top of your convertible car, you’ve come to the right place! Especially if you have a convertible with a soft top, you might be dealing with this unpleasant situation. But don’t worry: cleaning it up is super easy!
Purpose of Remove Bird Poop
Bird feces can be challenging to remove and leave a sticky residue on the top of the car. Fortunately, there are several ways to clean off a soft-top convertible car.
One way to clean is to use a vacuum cleaner with a crevice tool. The approach used is dried and adhered to the vehicle. Wet bird poop will not comply with the car’s surface.
Another way to clean is to use soap and water. Ensure you rinse the area thoroughly after washing with soap and water.
Finally, you can use an enzyme cleaner. Enzyme cleaners are effective at removing. Ensure you follow the instructions with the enzyme cleaner before using it on your vehicle.
How to Clean Bird Poop
If you have a soft-top convertible car, here are a few tips on how to clean it:
- Wet the poop with water.
- Rub the poop with a cloth or paper towel.
- Use a cleaner that is specifically for bird poop.
- Dry the car thoroughly.
Prevention Tips on Soft Top Convertible Cars
Keeping your convertible clean is essential for preventing accumulation. Here are a few prevention tips:
- Wipe the convertible top regularly with a damp cloth or a microfiber towel.
- Make sure the convertible top is secure when not in use. Birds can fly into it and deposit droppings if it’s not locked.
- Clean any dirt, dust, or sand that may have accumulated on the top using a vacuum cleaner with a crevice tool.
- Avoid leaving food items in the open where birds can access them.
If you’re having trouble removing it, try using warm water and vinegar. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and spritz it onto the bird poop until it disappears. Be sure to rinse off the car afterward to avoid staining it.
Marketing & Social Media Intern
As a Marketing and Social Media intern, Beatriz takes care of social networks and is responsible for making people know more about Savings.Club on the internet. When she's not working or at university, you'll find her with a book and a glass of wine.