Can I sell or transfer my membership?
If you have not yet received your credit voucher, or if you have an unused voucher available:
- Yes, you can sell or transfer your membership. Your buyer, or membership recipient, will need to reach out to our customer service department to inform us they are buying or receiving a Club membership from an existing member. We will then provide your buyer, or recipient, with information on the steps to follow, which includes:
- Creating an account with us and providing all of their personal information.
- Getting their membership approved.
- Signing a Club membership contract and agreeing to honor the remaining payments in your membership.
You will then have to confirm the transfer before it takes effect.
If you have already received a credit voucher and used it to purchase a vehicle:
- No, you cannot sell or transfer your membership. In order to terminate your membership, you have three options:
- Pay off the balance remaining in your account.
- Refinance the balance with traditional financing. We can help you with that.
- Sell your vehicle. The vehicle sale proceedings will be used to pay off the balance, and the remaining balance will be sent back to you.
Recent blog posts
5 Car Costs to Plan For
Getting a car is just the first step. Do you plan on driving your car directly after you buy it? Make sure you plan for these five standard fees that many people don’t think about while planning to purchase a vehicle. These fees aren’t ...
What Are the best Car Models to Buy Pre-Owned?
If you are ready to purchase a used car, many people have the question: what car models should I buy? This article will show you the benefits of buying pre-owned. What are the best Car Models to Buy Pre-Owned? There are a lot of factors to ...
Which are the largest car shows in Tx?
Car shows are a tradition in Texas. From the first sizeable Texan car show at Fair Park to the most significant annual car show to keep the spirit of Texas strong, there are plenty of fantastic car shows throughout our great state. In this ...