Can I sell or transfer my membership?
If you have not yet received your credit voucher, or if you have an unused voucher available:
- Yes, you can sell or transfer your membership. Your buyer, or membership recipient, will need to reach out to our customer service department to inform us they are buying or receiving a Club membership from an existing member. We will then provide your buyer, or recipient, with information on the steps to follow, which includes:
- Creating an account with us and providing all of their personal information.
- Getting their membership approved.
- Signing a Club membership contract and agreeing to honor the remaining payments in your membership.
You will then have to confirm the transfer before it takes effect.
If you have already received a credit voucher and used it to purchase a vehicle:
- No, you cannot sell or transfer your membership. In order to terminate your membership, you have three options:
- Pay off the balance remaining in your account.
- Refinance the balance with traditional financing. We can help you with that.
- Sell your vehicle. The vehicle sale proceedings will be used to pay off the balance, and the remaining balance will be sent back to you.
Recent blog posts
What is a Consortium?
What is a consortium? According to Investopedia, a consortium is “a group of entities (individuals, companies etc) that collaborate to achieve a common objective.” They do this by pooling their resources together and agreeing to abide by ...
Used Car Buying Checklist: 20 Essential Items to Check
Buying a car can be fun and exciting! However, deciding what car is right for you is complicated. One of the first things you need to decide is whether you would like to purchase a new or used vehicle. There are pros and cons to both, but ...
5 Simple Ways to Build Your Credit Score
Buying a vehicle or applying for a loan can be super exciting because it means big things are happening! But the loan process can be confusing, intimidating, and seem impossible. This is especially true if you don’t have a credit score or it ...